There are hundreds of Essential Oils that have been used since long in perfumes and beauty enhancing products. Knowing their immensely beneficial properties, Herbally Radiant has chosen a blend of Essential Oils in creating superbly effective anti-aging products.
These oils possess some of the same rotational properties as polarized light. Called dextrorotation and levorotation, these characteristics have a marked effect on the body’s electromagnetic field, contributing to body’s ability to heal itself.
Essential oils are best natural ingredients in beauty formulations. These are highly concentrated, they need to be diluted in right proportion with other organic ingredients in order to create wonderful effects. Consumers would find the properties of the special blend of Essential Oils being used by Herbally Radiant in its top of the range (anti-aging), and acne-relief, formulations:-
1. Lavendula: Most versatile essential oil to treat skin conditions like abscesses, acne, allergic reactions, dermatitis, eczema, inflammation, psoriasis, sunburns, cuts and wounds. It is good for all skin types, lightens appearance of age spots, reduces scarring, and is effective antiaging agent as it is skin regenerator.
2. Geranium: Helpful in treating acne, broken capillaries, congested skin, dermatitis, eczema, ulcerated skin. It tightens loose skin, balances production of sebum, while keeping it supple. Superb for oxygenating facial skin.
3. Roman Chamomile: Acts as excellent tonic for skin that helps in toning and firming. Useful in hand lotions or gels, especially for areas of inflammation.
4. German Chamomile: Powerful anti-inflammatory, it is used in variety of skin conditions from acne, skin allergies, eczema, rashes, wounds, and creates soothing effect on skin. is an excellent oil for treating skin conditions of many types.
5. Frankincense: Especially beneficial in anti-aging formulations, it helps prevent premature lines and wrinkles on face.
6. Lemon: Its astringent properties create antiseptic effect, besides helping in sorting out cellulite. Equally powerful agent for creating antiaging effect as it is a good remedy for rejuvenating any dull skin.
7. Patchouli: This is an excellent oil for aging skin; promotes new cell growth and smoothens appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Patchouli is also useful when used in cellulite creams and lotions. Because it promotes healing and has antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial properties it can be helpful when treating skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and acne. Patchouli essential oil regulates oily skin, rejuvenates and can also prevent scarring.
8. Tea Tree : Herbally Radiant has found amazing results by using this oil, in combination with other herbs, in Clean range formulations. These formulations are especially prepared for acne-prone and sensitive skin disorders. Customers, with acne problem have found the Clean Cleanser, Clean Toner and CleanSerum most skin-friendly and effective; they have sent excellent reviews.
It is very important to use blend of essential oils in right proportions in conjunction with other herbal ingredients so that one derives best results on face.